is the entry level to become a qualified Ananda Sanga Yoga Teacher Level 1
(200-hours). As a qualified Yoga Teacher, you can teach beginners and intermediate
Ananda Sanga YTT programme guarantees to make yoga teaching simple,
easy to apply and produce well educated teachers in all aspects of yoga, to get
the best results and benefits.
Our qualified Yoga Teachers can register internationally.
is the first level for your career as a Yoga Teacher. After completion,
you are eligible to register with international yoga associations e.g. Yoga
Alliance International and teach world-wide as a qualified Yoga
Teacher (Level 1).
in our Yoga Teacher Training, will complete transformation in your life
so that you can live a life that is totally balanced and inspired.
Training focus on Classic Yoga - hatha yoga postures with emphasis
on inner awareness and importance of breath (Integral Vinyasa Yoga). As
the second oldest Yoga Training school in South Africa, we strive to produce exceptional
qualified Yoga Teachers all over the world. Become skilled to be a powerful,
confident, positive Yoga Teacher.
training provides an integrated and mindful approach to yoga, combining
hatha yoga instruction, meditation, chanting, pranayama,
anatomy and physiology:-
* learn the basics of the most important
* learn how to modify the postures to suit your goals and
* experience the vital link between yoga postures and meditation;
* explore the important topics of Raja yoga and the yoga sutras of Patanjali;
* ensure a safer and deeper practice by learning anatomy and physiology;
* spend 2-3 hours a day enjoying and absorbing yourself into hatha yoga;
* learn to teach those with special needs: senior citizens & children;
* develop confidence in your teaching skills;
* learn how to organise
and present classes, etc.
Yoga School RYS-500